Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 33 of 33

Thread: No place to go!!

  1. #31
    Inactive Member mayergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I graduated from college about a year and a half ago, and as an only child my situation was different, but I had a lot of friends in similar situations. I actually had several friends whose parents just couldn't afford to let them spend weekends at home. My parents had no problem with me spending holidays at school or bringing friends home with me so that my friends wouldn't be alone. I know that you might feel like a burden, but I also know that you must have great friends (duh, you're a nice person) who just hate the thought of you spending that time alone and would never consider it a burden to spend time with you. Call some of your friends who have driven home (nearby) and ask if they want to hang out for a little while. If you have so many friend here who like you and care about you and have never even MET you, your in-person friends must be nuts about you!

  2. #32
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    It's good that you now have some more groceries and some homecooked food! As soon as you know it, the week is sure to fly by. Are any of your dolls on campus with you? If they are you have the week to spend extra time with them [img]wink.gif[/img]

    BTW- Your siggy pic makes me want #21 so much! I guess that will be another girl added to my wishlist [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by simplepretty:
    I talked to my parents, and they came to get me for supper and brought me back. I guess I will eat some meals there at least. My sister called, because she was going to the store, so now I have bread and some other things to get me through the week. Luckily I have this board for company, or else I'd really feel completely alone here!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I am glad you were able to talk to your family and have dinner with them. Keep us posted. We care about you. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •